Another week of lockdown but another week to be grateful for!
5 things I’m grateful for during this lockdown:
- The incredible, selfless NHS & key workers.
- I can stay connected with family, friends and colleagues through technology & we are so lucky to have true ones who have gone out of their way to make sure we have things we need at this time.
- Youtube! I’m loving Cat Meffan, yoga. My body & mind are so thankful for this time to stretch and breathe:)
- Our comfortable n clean home & the birds talking outside our windows. Normally they drive me crazy (I hate anything with a beak!) but I’ve started to appreciate them over the last couple of weeks. They keep me company and the noise has strangely become relaxing.
- My kettle.. I couldn’t get through this lockdown without my daily cups of tea!
What are you grateful for?
Stay home, stay safe, stay grateful x