🌔🌼 PMA 🌼🌖
Practicing gratitude is a great way to focus on the positive things in your life! They can be big things, like family and friends, or small things, like the weather or your favourite food..
What are you grateful for?
- My family + friends who love and support me, through my darkest days.
- My courage + strength but also my tears that bear testimony to the best and worst times I’ve had.
- My mentors; family, friends, teachers, colleagues. I’m grateful for those individuals who have taken the time to help me.
- Good health
- Uncontrollable laughter
- Clean water
- My privileges
- A job that I love
- Long naps
- The internet
- The warmth and comfort of home
- Good tea
- Pizza delivery
- The amazing feeling I get when the house is clean
- Chicken nuggets
- Those weekends that feel longer than 2 days
- Good hair days
- Online support
- The beach
- Bad days (they make the good days better!)
And last but not least…
For being who you are and touching the world with your presence.